Friday, November 6, 2009

My Mama is with the Lord! RIP mama dearest


I thank God for the many blessing bestowed
Upon me all through the years and the good times I shared
And one of the greatest blessings of all
Is He gave me you Mama and the warmth of your smile

You brought joy to my hearts when at times I were blue
When I needed a friend Mama I all turned to you
You'd make all my worries melt quickly away
Your warmth and compassion would brighten my days

And I realize that even though I am sad
God's given me reasons as well to be glad
So don't worry bout me Mama, I'll all be O.K.
And I know that I'll all be together someday

I wish you will always be here
But I know that is impossible
When we part it won’t be the last time we meet
We will be joined again somewhere better in Heaven

For my loving mama, Lilly Young
who has always been there

I love you so much , Mama!!!!!:(


copyright Nov 2009@ eddieplaner

No comments: